Playgrounds and daycares are meant for playing. The surface kids play on can make a big difference to their safety when they inevitably fall. Today’s playgrounds are safer than ever, but experts agree it’s not just the equipment that can cause injuries. In fact, most children are injured when they fall onto a hard surface.
SYNLawn Alberta’s premium artificial grasses for daycares and playgrounds are soft, impact-absorbing products that are safer, cleaner, and more comfortable than rubber or natural grass surfaces.
What Makes SYNLawn Artificial Grass Superior?
A playground surface that frees kids to be kids, SYNLawn artificial grass offers excellent fall safety features that meet IPEMA standards, even after heavy use. Typical daycare and playground systems include:
- A choice of more than 25 different synthetic grass products, all of which can be safely used for playgrounds and daycare centers.
- Built-in safety in the form of ultra-soft padding.
- Superior drainage at the rate of 6 inches an hour. Even the hardest rainfall can’t keep our surfaces from being immediately ready for play!
- Zero watering and no frequent top-off make Envirofill infill the infill of choice for areas where play, not upkeep and maintenance, matter most.
Outstanding features that make playtime more fun include:
- A non-abrasive surface that’s as soft as real grass yet better protects children against cuts and bruises.
- Grass stains are a thing of the past. Your children’s clothes stay cleaner and you spend less time doing laundry.
- Non-allergenic materials keep allergies at bay and leave kids able to breathe easier.
SYNLawn Alberta products are also ASTM GMax and HIC tested and approved, and are sturdy in all climates, and offer the same outstanding level of protection all year round.
Optional Daycare & Playground System Upgrades
We offer two upgrades that save you time and money.
- The TrampleZone™ package allows you to replace only those play surface areas that need it most. Under swings, beneath the seesaw, around the merry-go-round, and at the base of slides are common areas for this option.
- Our IPEMA Certified Commercial Fall Rating package includes onsite inspection of the manufacturing process and quality assurance to ensure they meet ASTM F1232 safety standards.
Make Play a Fun and Safe Experience for all Kids
The ideal solution for kids at play, SYNLawn Alberta’s superior synthetic turf playground surfaces are the safest you’ll find anywhere. If you’re ready to invest in an artificial turf that’s easy to maintain, consistently safe, and long lasting, schedule a consultation with SYNLawn Alberta today.