We often say synthetic turf is a great low maintenance replacement for natural grass. The key words here are “low maintenance.” For as much as everyone would love to have a maintenance-free product, it simply doesn’t exist! Fortunately, there’s minimal maintenance needed for your artificial grass installation and SYNLawn Alberta can perform much of it for you!
SYNLawn Premium Artificial Grass Maintenance
The four seasons bring all types of weather conditions that can affect your artificial turf. SYNLawn Alberta offers maintenance packages that include:
- At least one cleaning in spring before the heavy use that occurs in summer.
- Removing fallen leaves that can create an environment for moss to grow.
- Cleaning out winter grime.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Along with keeping your landscape, playing field, or other artificial turf surface looking great, regular maintenance allows us to check your system for performance. Our comprehensive maintenance plan includes:
- Power brooming dust and dirt
- Checking nails
- Checking for pet damage
- Magnetic sweeping to pull sharp metal objects that could be embedded in the turf
Whether you choose an annual, bi-annual, or more frequent maintenance program, if you want to get the most out of your artificial turf system, it’s important to take good care of it on a regular basis.
Protect Your Investment
SYNLawn provides a care and maintenance manualyou can use to help extend your artificial turf system’s useful life.
- Keep it clean by promptly removing stains and other blemishes
- Brush periodically
- Report any problems to SYNLawn Alberta immediately
Other steps you can take include:
- Never setting hot landscaping equipment like leaf blowers or tree trimmers on the turf.
- Make sure the recommended infill level is maintained.
- Never use a high-pressure water spray with a stream force in excess of 300 psi as it can cause severe damage to the turf and infill.
SYNLawn Alberta’s artificial grass solutions are safe, environmentally friendly, and with regular maintenance are designed to last a long time. To learn more about all our synthetic turf systems, including how to properly maintain them, contact us today for your free consultation!